Our client is a market leading specialist business consultancy based in Cheltenham. Due to an exciting period of growth they are looking to expand their existing team and are offering two exciting opportunities.
Apprentice Business Administrator - upto £12,000 per annum full time plus 28 days holiday and pension.
About the role
This role will include learning all aspects of working in an office environment whilst also studying towards your Level 2 Qualification. All successful applicants will be enrolled with Gloucestershire College for a 1 year Business Administration Apprenticeship.
You will be working within a dynamic and friendly team offering business management services to companies.The successful candidate will be offered a job at the end of apprenticeship.
• Applicants must be aged between 16-24 to meet Gloucestershire College entry requirements.
• Some experience with microsoft office software
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• High attention to detail
• Data inputting experience
• The ability to problem solve quickly and under pressure.
• Qualified to at least GCSE standard
• Ideally you will have A level’s or an equivalent qualification but not essential
Business Administrators - £18,000 per annum full time plus 28 days holiday and pension.
We are looking for enthusiastic administrators who have some experience working within an office environment, excellent attention to detail, competent IT skills, be organised and have a pleasant telephone manner.
For both roles successful applicants will be invited to an open session where you can visit our client's office and learn more about the company and the work they do.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com